Bob Dylan in the Netherlands 1965 - 1978

A couple of days ago I published a message here about Bob Dylan in the Netherlands 1965 - 1978, a translation of my second book. It has now come to my attention the printer used until recently the old, computer made translation of my book. If you bought the book before today, you will probably receive the old, wrong translation. I understood this is due to the American way of publishing. There is not much I can do about it. I am sorry for any inconvenience. I understood the new version should be in print as of today.

Een paar dagen geleden plaatste ik hier een bericht over de Engelse vertaling van Bob Dylan in Nederland 1965 - 1978. Ik heb vandaag begrepen dat de printer tot voor kort de oude, door een computer gemaakte vertaling van mijn boek gebruikte. Wanneer je het boek voor vandaag hebt besteld, ontvang je waarschijnlijk de oude, verkeerde vertaling. Ik heb begrepen dat dit te maken heeft met de Amerikaanse manier van publiceren. Helaas kan ik hier weinig aan doen. Ik heb begrepen dat de nieuwe, goede vertaling vanaf vandaag gebruikt wordt.

1 opmerking:

hans altena zei

wat een nachtmerrie... sterkte Tom