Dylan kort #1222

setlists 9, 10 en 11 november: Things Have Changed / It Ain't Me, Babe / Highway 61 Revisited / Simple Twist Of Fate / Cry A While / When I Paint My Masterpiece / Honest With Me / Tryin' To Get To Heaven / Scarlet Town / Make You Feel My Love / Pay In Blood / Like A Rolling Stone / Early Roman Kings / Don't Think Twice, It's All Right / Love Sick / Thunder On The Mountain / Soon After Midnight / Gotta Serve Somebody // [encores] // Blowin' In The Wind / It's A Man's Man's Man's World
setlist 13 en 14 november: Things Have Changed / It Ain't Me, Babe / Highway 61 Revisited / Simple Twist Of Fate / Cry A While / When I Paint My Masterpiece / Honest With Me / Tryin' To Get To Heaven / Scarlet Town / Make You Feel My Love / Pay In Blood / Like A Rolling Stone / Early Roman Kings / Don't Think Twice, It's All Right / Love Sick / Thunder On The Mountain / Soon After Midnight / Gotta Serve Somebody // [encores] // Blowin' In The Wind / San-Ho-Say / Long And Wasted Years
setlist 15 november: Things Have Changed / It Ain't Me, Babe / Highway 61 Revisited / Simple Twist Of Fate / Cry A While / When I Paint My Masterpiece / Honest With Me / Tryin' To Get To Heaven / Scarlet Town / Make You Feel My Love / Pay In Blood / Like A Rolling Stone / Early Roman Kings / Don't Think Twice, It's All Right / Love Sick / Thunder On The Mountain / Soon After Midnight / Gotta Serve Somebody // [encores] // Blowin' In The Wind / All Along The Watchtower

Cor de Jong: "Pop en literatuur (37): Bob Dylan en William Blake", zie hier. [met dank aan Dirk]
Trapper Schoepp maakt een onbekende Dylan-song af:



Geen opmerkingen: